Homebuilding production manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the production of custom home builders homes.
- Directly responsible for product pricing and budgeting, monitoring activities for maximum productivity and expense control, to meet productivity goals, starts, closing and profit margins as established by the company.
- Provide guidance and direction to the superintendent, purchasing manager, selections coordinator and appropriate staff to ensure conformance of all the builders quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Managing, directing and/or appropriately delegating the processes, tasks and procedures related to the construction and closing of residential properties.
- Consistently review Job Cost and Purchasing Variance Reports to ensure variances are addressed and house budgets are adjusted accordingly.
- Ensures home owner concerns and Warranty claims are promptly and efficiently resolved; personally becoming involved when required.
- Maintains and implements overall project planning schedules and task assignments on a weekly/monthly basis for the company
- Regularly conducts and/or attends meetings to maintain consistent communication, assist with the resolution of problem areas and promote ideas for improvement.
- Will travel to as necessary to inspect job sites, meet and communicate with personnel and Trade Partners.
- Oversee all aspects of the permit process.
- Work with the architect to assure plans being produced for customer redline meeting include all the changes requested by the owner
- Attend customer redline meetings
- Work with accounting department to prepare closing statements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Requires 3 years semi-custom residential construction experience.
- Previous Managerial experience required.
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include spreadsheet and database programs.
- Ability to travel as required to constructions sites in Collier & Lee counties.