The Agency is recruiting for an Insolvency Director on behalf of a highly regarded financial services firm in BVI.
The organisation specialises in corporate insolvency, financial investigations and asset recovery, mainly through providing advice and assistance to distressed investment funds and companies.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a firm which offers tremendous opportunities for development and career progression in line with their impressive growth plans across their Caribbean locations.
- Managing a growing portfolio of formal insolvency assignments, comprising complex, cross-border / contentious and higher risk assignments, including possible independent director appointments in support of restructuring cases;
- Managing the team administering the portfolio;
- Leveraging network connections in the offshore industry to develop new sources of work, regionally and internationally.
- Developing new regulated work streams;
- Reporting to Company Directors on the performance and development of the practice.
- Educated to degree standard and ideally a professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA and / or JIEB or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in the insolvency sector
- Previous experience as a licenced appointment-taker, or at least of leading insolvency engagement teams.
- Proven Business Development skills – you will be part of the senior team responsible for developing a network of contacts in the BVI and internationally, thereby generating new work opportunities.
- Ideally you will have offshore experience, in BVI or a similar jurisdiction
- Preferred but non-essential – multi-lingual
Salary: US$100,000-US$140,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you