We're recruiting for a Trust Officer on behalf of an offshore financial services provider based in the Cayman Islands.
Working as part of a collaborative team, you will be empowered to manage your own portfolio of private trust companies and clients.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities in this rapidly-growing firm.
- This company believes in its people and their competitive compensation packages reflect this.
- Their reputation is well-respected within the offshore financial services sector given the exceptional background and experience of its people and the overall success of their accomplishments.
- As they have a number of service lines, the opportunity to grow and diversify your skillset is a benefit of taking on the Senior Trust Officer role here and the regular interaction with various departments will allow for this.
- You will be taking ownership of the administration of your own portfolio of complex private clients and private company structures.
- You will have regular, open communication with trust clients as well as other legal, investment and transaction contacts.
- You will be maintaining trust records, billing and other third-party activities.
- You will demonstrate your eye for detail when reviewing relevant documentation for the establishment and continuation of complex trusts and trust companies.
- You will review documents pertaining to the establishment and continuation of private trust companies and complex trusts and related companies and ensure compliance with the same and all aspects of the relevant laws.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- STEP qualified or nearing completion of STEP
- 3-5 years Trust experience.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Viewpoint and CORIS/CAPS/EDMS
Salary: US$60,000 - US$75,000 per annum. A full package of benefits is also offered including, pension, health and life insurance.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.