The Agency is recruiting for a Senior Associate, Investor Operations on behalf of a major fund administration company based in the Cayman Islands.
As a Senior Associate - Investor Operations professional, your role is to manage the smooth operation of the team, working in partnership with the Investor Services Supervisor. You will play a crucial part in ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, global procedures and internal controls.
- Play a crucial role in ensuring that the Investor Operations function fully aligns with the strategic initiatives of the business
- Analyzes and reports trends with recommendations and implementation plans.
- Works with the management team to streamline processing procedures and improve workflows without hindering service levels provided by the department
- Assist with mentoring and coach team members by utilizing the performance management process
- Optimize the existing Investor services platforms to streamline the automation process
- Graduate Degree is essential, preferably in a relevant discipline such as Business or Law
- Ideally over 5 years of experience within Investor Services/Fund Administration
- Previous shareholder systems experience desired
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the Compliance regulations of the Cayman Islands is required
Salary: US$60,000-US$85,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.