We have a new opportunity for a Paralegal to join a prestigious law firm in Grand Cayman which offers arguably the best culture and work/life balance.
The Agency is working with a highly-regarded international law firm in recruiting for a Litigation Paralegal for their Cayman Offices. Our client team is one of the most reputable law firms on the island and holds an excellent team dynamic.
- Draft legal documents;
- Undertake effective legal research, using appropriate methods and sourcing, presenting the results accurately and clearly.
- Meet and exceed client service needs in all aspects of work;
- Learn firm policies and business processes, ensuring compliance particularly with regards to confidentiality, security , data protection and file retention and destruction requirements;
- Undertake all training relating to risk & compliance, keeping up to date with changes and best practice;
- Support fee earners to prepare for BD & marketing activities;
- Time record all work.
- Must have at least four years' experience in a legal role and a form of legal qualification;
- Good legal research skills;
- Experience in working to tight reporting deadlines and meeting demanding client obligations;
- Superior organisational skills and a proven ability to work effectively and co-operatively in a team as well as own initiative.
Salary: US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky.