The Agency is recruiting for a Senior Associate - Corporate on behalf of a small-medium sized law firm in the Cayman Islands.
On behalf of a rapidly-expanding Cayman Law Firm, we are recruiting for a Senior Associate - Corporate. This role is offering clear professional growth working within a smaller sized law firm where your sole purpose is not on billable hours. Your achievements will be recognised and you will have the autonomy to directly impact the growth and future success of the business by utilizing your strong networking and business development skills.
What's in it for you as a Senior Associate - Corporate?
- Clear professional growth with the longer-term potential of partnership
- Working for a small-medium sized, award-winning law firm
- Opportunity to work with clients, other law firms and advisers and with Lawyers to efficiently maximize clients’ commercial advantage whilst minimizing their legal risk
- Working alongside some of Cayman’s most reputable Associates
- Competitive compensation package with a flexible, working environment.
- The formation and launch of investment funds including hedge funds, PE funds, tokenised funds, and cryptocurrency funds; and
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of fintech and blockchain technology companies.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ PQE working in a corporate team undertaking high-quality corporate work particularly focused on cross border M&A, private equity transactions, or IPOs;
- Strong academic record, fluency in English essential and must be minimum 3 years qualified to practice law in a Commonwealth jurisdiction;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, time management and very good organizational skills