The Agency is recruiting for an Insolvency and Restructuring Manager on behalf of a highly regarded professional services firm in Grand Cayman.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an international firm with multiple specialist service lines, which offers tremendous opportunity for development and career progression. You will play a lead role in the strategic and operational leadership of the Restructuring business line. This will include directly managing project teams, training and developing staff, business development, departmental budgeting and reporting to the Executive team.
- Managing projects for a portfolio of clients, including advisory & restructuring, liquidation, restructuring directorship, soft wind-down, asset tracing & recovery.
- Drafting reports, preparing and reviewing formal appointment documents and reports for assigned clients, carrying out in-depth analysis of businesses and preparation of recommendations etc.
- Required to work closely with lawyers in relation to legal issues arising on engagements.
- Identify the most appropriate financial models based on the clients situation, advising on innovative and technology driven solutions.
- Responsible for proposal writing, events, public speaking, article writing, targeted marketing initiatives, account plans and identifying new opportunities
- Focus on managing the practice to include budgeting, profitability, strategy, developing capabilities, recruitment, training, competitor analysis and managing quality and risk
- The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years of experience in insolvency / restructuring / corporate advisory.
- At least 4 years of managerial experience
- Knowledge and relevant experience of Cayman Islands corporate recovery/liquidation procedures as well as a detailed understanding of the operation and wind down of structured finance vehicles is preferred
- Cross border experience would be advantageous
- Team player with good organisation, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial statements.
- Business development skills with good commercial and market awareness.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with very good report writing ability.
Salary: US$90,000-US$110,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.