On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis
As the Management Accountant, you will be a crucial member of the Finance department, reporting directly into the Global Financial Controller.
- Being accountable for cash flow management focusing on intercompany receivables and payables schedules, dividends and other cash cashflows
- Developing and testing report specifications and spearheading the roll-out for the business
- Having involvement with the implementation of brand new systems and software including testing and training
- Taking ownership of balance sheet management
- Coordinating the budget process and financial forecasting
- Development and delivery of practice management training
- Assisting with the enhancement of global financial policies and procedures
- Internationally recognized accounting designation (e.g. CPA, ACCA, ACA, CA)
- Previous professional services experience
- Solid knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Salary depending on your experience plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.