An exciting opportunity to join one of Cayman's well-known firms as a Corporate Paralegal.
The Agency is recruiting for a Corporate Paralegal with funds experience to join a highly-regarded law firm based in the Cayman Islands. As the successful Corporate Paralegal, you would be working in one of Cayman’s most reputable transactional teams, assisting with a variety of corporate and funds matters, including mutual and private funds, general corporate, and occasional finance.
- Previous experience of mutual and private funds transactions and regulation;
- Experience of liquidations and audit letters would be highly beneficial;
- A law degree and any additional legal qualifications would be advantageous;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ legal industry experience;
- Demonstrate initiative, strong analytical and prioritisation skills;
- Have demonstrated the ability to independently organize large workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Pay exceptional attention to detail.
Salary – US$ 75,000-115,000 per annum, bonus and other benefits as per labour law.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com