The Agency is searching for a highly skilled Software Developer to join one of Cayman's most sought after professional services firms.
As part of a collaborative team, you will be empowered to incorporate your passion for .Net development by playing a crucial part of the software development life cycle of our client’s established systems.
- Provides guidance to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Provides guidance in creating a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
- Provides guidance to all phases of the software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging process to meet business needs
- Provides valued analysis on software project specifications, activities, or status
- Advise on modern ways of working to deliver software and applications in an Agile fashion and move towards a DevOps style culture
- Participate in daily scrum team activities
- Advises on the software or system process for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area
- 3+ years previous experience as a Senior Developer
- Proven .Net Full Stack development background
- Expert understanding of software development best practices
- Advanced experience with .Net Core 2.2+
- Advanced experience with Entity Framework 5.0+
- Ability to write and understand complexed SQL statements.
US$100,000 – US$120,000 per annum plus competitive benefits including relocation assistance and more.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.