The Agency is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of an international private limited company.
This opportunity offers unparalleled career progression within one of the reputable firm based in the Cayman Islands. You will provide support as required across the department, working closely within the team to ensure the smooth running of the accounts. The firm is looking for a team player with incredible attention to detail, used to working under pressure whilst upholding high standards. You'll need to have one to two years of accounts payable experience, excellent general communication skills and be comfortable with Excel and Word.
- Control of general ledger postings including accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Undertake bank reconciliations and payment schedules
- Cash flow forecasting
- Month-end adjustments including prepayments, accruals and journal posting
- Adhoc duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant field preferred
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software
- Self-motivated and flexible when working under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Previous transactional experience in a high volume environment
Salary – DOE plus benefits as per labour law. Please note, only Caymanians will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.