On behalf of a leading financial institution based in the Cayman Islands, we are looking for a Compliance Officer on a temporary basis.
You will be assisting the compliance team with a range of compliance-related duties
- Assist with managing and record keeping of client complaints.
- Ensuring registers are kept up to date and accurate.
- Reviewing compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with current regulatory requirement.
- Supporting the Compliance team with all compliance related aspects as required
- AML Certification or other compliance related certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge of AML and KYC policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience using Viewpoint, QuickBooks, and CORIS/CAPS
- Familiarity with CIMA filing process
- Ability to work independently on projects as required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and great attention to detail.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.