Our client is looking for an experienced Private Banker to join their team.
Our client is looking for a Private Banker who has the desire and ability to manage and grow the Private Banking portfolio of high-value clients through a personalized and confidential approach that is geared to meeting the clients' financial needs. As a Private Banker, you are the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients. You’ll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth. You’ll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
- Actively managing the banking relationship through an advice-based approach
- Partnering with Specialists to help provide expert help with clients’ specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Build, retain and deepen client relationships while delivering an exceptional client experience to high-value clients.
- Assist with building on and executing client strategies and action plans including proactive contact & follow-up strategy.
- Support high-quality book through strong client selection, thorough financial discovery, regular updating of financial position and client information, proactive identification and management of deteriorating and weak accounts.
- Degree in Business or Finance or related disciplines
- Proven track record of minimum 8 years in a similar capacity
- Strong existing client base in Cayman
- Sound knowledge of all Banking Operations, Sales Routines and Products/Services
- Strong organizational skills and business orientation
- Strong strategic thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- High achievement orientation / results-driven
- Strong customer service and sales skills
Salary based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
Please note we will only be considering applicants with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in the Cayman market.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.