The Vice President - Compliance Services will be working for a market-leading financial services provider in the Cayman Islands.
As the Vice President – Compliance Services, you will manage a portfolio of clients. You will ensure that all legislative and regulatory requirements are met, as well as helping them to develop robust Compliance frameworks, establishing process and best practice, building out the team and resources.
- Developing and maintaining procedures, systems and controls to ensure that the client entities and controls to ensure that the client entities are in compliance with the Cayman Islands AML Regulations.
- Ensuring that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing documents related to queries arising from law enforcement and other regulatory agencies
- Reviewing compliance onboarding practices and documentation, liaising with the business as required and make recommendations as to improvements
- Reviewing reports and undertaking detailed investigations, summarising findings and drafting external SARs as required
- Ensuring the firm's Financial Crime / Money laundering procedures are kept up to date at all times
- Be the main point of contact for relevant regulatory bodies on behalf of clients, Liaising and communicating as required;
- Working closely with client’s Senior Management, identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Supervising and training other staff members
- A Legal or accounting professional designation is preferable
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant compliance experience in a senior capacity
- In-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands investment fund industry and a solid understanding of Cayman Islands AML obligations and the roles of AML Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Knowledge of Viewpoint would be a plus
- Outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and handle multiple projects without compromising quality
Salary up to US$155,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply