The Agency is recruiting for a Head of Compliance on behalf of a financial services firm in the Cayman Islands.
You will play a crucial role in their future success by overseeing all daily functions of the compliance department, managing the team and providing support through expert knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a firm who considers their people to be their biggest asset and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent possible.
- The ability to shape a business-critical department, as well as influencing the wider business.
- The chance to implement and administer compliance policy and train staff in relation to the firm's compliance obligations.
- You will act as AMLCO and MLRO for the organization
- You will be reporting to the Board and will have overall responsibility for leading the Compliance department
- You will play a leading role in ensuring the maintenance of a robust and effective compliance framework and providing assurance that complies with all relevant regulations, industry legislation and best practice
- You will be responsible for the development of policies and procedures, ensuring that they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing quality service to the organisation.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of an Anti-Money Laundering training program for all staff members.
- You will manage compliance staff, answer AML queries and escalate high-risk issues.
- You will advise on regulatory requirements including FATCA/CRS and AML/ KYC
- A minimum of 10 years’ prior experience in financial or professional services sector
- Prior regulatory experience would be an asset
- A bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree in a relevant field
- Detailed knowledge of FATCA/CRS regulations
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework
- Strong leadership skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.