The Agency is recruiting for a Corporate Administrator on behalf of an offshore, financial services company based in the Cayman Islands.
As a professional Corporate Administrator, you will be well adept to working closely with various teams whilst maintain your meticulous eye for detail. Applying your sound knowledge of local regulatory and compliance guidelines is second nature to you.
- Assist with the review, update and preparation of statutory records, inclusive of Minutes and Resolutions and Regulatory Reporting
- Assist in the processing of New Business enquiries and on-boarding procedures
- Assist with the completion of regulatory filings
- Liaising with auditors and relevant service providers during the audit processes
- Facilitate Corporate document requests as instructed by the client
- Respond effectively and professionally to daily queries from clients, regulators, attorneys, service providers and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Applying the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services to Fund Directors and assisting in the establishment and continuing operation and governance of Funds, SPCs and other entities
- Ideally possess 3-5 years of experience within the Corporate Administration field
- Solid understanding of and experience working with the Cayman Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- ICSA, ACIS or STEP designation or a recognized equivalent would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint and Viewpoint, or equivalent, platforms are essential
- Experience within EDMS and CAP platforms essential
- Experience with Investment Management related filings and online portals (REEFS, etc.) is essential
Salary: US$70,000-US$90,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.