The Agency is recruiting for a Fund Accountant on behalf of a Financial Services Firm.
The Fund Accountant is a client-facing role responsible for the preparation and review of hedge fund and private equity fund valuations, including portfolio valuation, fee computation, various accruals, and income allocations.
- Provide a full range of fund accounting/administration services to hedge fund clients, including financial accounting; Net Asset Value (NAV) calculation and financial statement preparation; and investor record-keeping and recording
- Ensure that all client deliverables, queries and issues are met on a timely basis and of a quality standard
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual financial statements and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Identify and highlight opportunities for internal process improvement and increase in efficiency
- Participate in various systems initiatives and projects and other duties as assigned
- University Degree majoring in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Minimum of three years progressive fund administration experience
- An internationally recognized accounting designation (e.g. CA, ACCA or CPA) required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Advanced financial accounting and/or auditing skills including experience in accounting for complex financial instruments
- Ability to work efficiently within strict deadlines, where significant overtime may be required
Salary: US$70,000-US$80,000 plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.