We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager - Liquidations to join our client team immediately.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients which includes solvent liquidation, wind-down agent services and other advisory engagements. You will be responsible for the preparation of formal appointment documents, reviewing documents, preparing resolutions, updating client records and general filing. You will also be responsible for assisting with KYC compliance and regulatory requirements to ensure that each client is compliant with internal policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate services industry within a professional services firm
- Must hold a Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Excellent working knowledge of the MS Office applications
- Proficient using CORIS, CAPS and Viewpoint
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands corporate recovery and liquidation procedures
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.