We are currently recruiting for an Immigration Services Assistant to join our client team.
Our client is looking for an Immigration Services Assistant to join their growing Immigration Services Team.
- Works with clients to obtain documents and information necessary to prepare applications.
- Effectively prepare work permit correspondence; respond to matters arising from submissions
- Files and monitors applications
- Collaborate with the manager and the legal team to facilitate client permits and meet monthly filing goals.
- Coordinate with clients to gather the required information.
- Prepare letters and other documents on behalf of the employer and/or client.
- Finalize documents after review by Team Manager and/or Attorney.
- Provide information and assistance to clients regarding legal procedures
- Update database(s) and utilize case preparation/management tools effectively and efficiently.
- Run reports to assist in managing permits.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Minimum of two years’ experience handling immigration process
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Human Resource Management preferred
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands Labour and Immigration laws; ability to interpret and apply laws and regulations
- Meticulous attention to detail; conscientiousness about quality and accuracy in work product
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.