The Senior Compliance Associate will be working for a market-leading financial services provider in the Cayman Islands.
As the Senior Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and best practices in accordance with the regulator and the firms evolving compliance framework. You will ensure that all legislative and regulatory requirements are met, as well as helping them to develop robust Compliance frameworks, establishing process and best practice, building out the team and resources.
- Updating and implementing the AML compliance policies, systems and controls
- keeping abreast of the latest regulatory development and changes
- Managing and assessing the financial crime risk under the existing banking business model and technology
- Developing and further enhancing transaction monitoring and fraud risk management program
- Working closely with senior management and providing a regular update on compliance policies and procedures
- Reviewing/clearing daily hits against OFAC/World Compliance lists and provide a recommendation to the Director or Executive Director of AML Compliance or escalate the further investigation
- Professional certification like ACAMS or similar
- University Degree in Business/Law
- 5 years of PQE experience in a financial services role
- A solid understanding of Cayman Islands AML obligations and the roles of AML Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Outstanding communication, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Salary: US$60,000 – US$70,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply