The Agency is searching for a highly skilled .Net Developer to join our client's team
As part of a collaborative team, you will be empowered to incorporate your passion for .Net development by playing a crucial part in the software development life cycle of our client’s established systems. The .NET Developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions.
- Provides guidance to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Provides guidance in creating a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
- Provides guidance to all phases of the software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging process to meet business needs
- Provides valued analysis on software project specifications, activities, or status
- Advice on modern ways of working to deliver software and applications in an Agile fashion and move towards a DevOps style culture
- Participate in daily scrum team activities
- Advises on the software or system process for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 5+ years of advanced hands-on experience developing professional applications using the .NET Framework in conjunction with a software development stack based upon Microsoft technologies.
- A solid understanding of OOP, architecture designs and patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud-based solution delivery
- Proficiency in SQL Server.
- Must be able to create and modify stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages, views, SSRS reports, and database links.
- Thorough understanding of application-level security issues, and tools and methodologies that assure the security of web-facing systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written communication, oral communication and listening skills.
- Must be a self-motivated and results-oriented team player with demonstrated abilities to manage a project from start to finish.