We are recruiting a Corporate Administrator - Funds to join our client on a temporary basis. An exciting opportunity for a stellar candidate.
You will be part of a global firm that excels in delivering high-quality services across a diverse range of investment fund structures and strategies. You will play a key role in the Fund Services department, overseeing the day to day fund related administrative activities.
- Take full responsibility for service, maintenance and development of client relationships for a portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the periodic file reviews of fund documentation and time saving of relevant information.
- Manages the Document Execution Form workflows for board resolutions, agreements and other transaction documentation before director execution.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of complex net asset valuations;
- Responsible for all client-related administrative functions, as well as liaising with directors, lawyers, investment managers and prime brokers.
- Evaluate risk involved with each situation and prioritize time and risk levels appropriately
- Demonstrate understanding of the operational risk associated with Governance clients, including a complete understanding of all Policies & Procedures
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and regulatory changes and assist in projects related to operational risk and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree or internationally recognized professional designations
- Experience working in investment fund client services with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- A detailed understanding of investment securities, investment transactions and internationally recognised accounting policies.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of applications. Advanced Excel is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication and sound organizational skills are essential
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, including reporting and providing support to various members of a large team and diverse client portfolio.
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands Mutual Funds law, as well as a strong grasp of legal concepts
Hourly rate: depending on your experience plus benefits as per cayman labour law. Please note this is a temporary to permanent position, open to on-island candidates only.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.