As an Assistant Vice President in the Unit Trust team, you will be working for a market-leading financial services provider in the Cayman Islands
As an Assistant Vice President in the Unit Trust team, you will be working for a market-leading financial services provider in the Cayman Islands, acting as Lead Relationship Manager to assigned clients and managing staff to motivate and deliver exceptional client service and support.
- Manage processing functions of unit trust dealings, oversee completion of reviews on the assigned portfolio of assigned clients
- Monitor and control day to day operations to ensure compliance with business and regulatory requirements and meeting all service standards
- Ensure receipt of satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department and update records.
- Undertake projects supporting new business initiatives and regulatory requirements, development of new products, services and system
- University graduate with at least 8 years supervisory experience working within a professional services firm
- Working experience within the legal, trust or fund industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of unit, STAR and charitable trusts understanding the differences between the trusts and structures
- Working knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and handle multiple projects without compromising quality
Salary: US$80K-95K per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply