Are you ready for the next step in your HR career?
We have been requested by our client to recruit for a pragmatic Human Resources Manager. As an innovative, forward-thinker you will apply your human resources ability to support the HR Director in this crucial role. Demonstrating your ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment you provide a diverse range of HR generalist support.
- Supporting the HR Director, you will take initiative to respond to general queries and maintain important HR documents and records demonstrating your impeccable eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- You will take ownership of employee onboarding administration including preparing contracts, setting up new employee details into the HR system, creating personnel file, and completing Immigration applications, where applicable
- Undertake offboarding administration such as offboarding, and completing Immigration submissions
- Manage the recruitment process and conduct interviews;
- Design and deliver one-on-one training for specifically identified advancement and development plans
- General HR Benefits administration including enrolment and termination of pension, health and life insurance
- Have hands-on involvement in regional and global HR projects and initiatives, as and when they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline is preferred with at least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Sound knowledge of local Immigration, Pension, Health Insurance, and Labour Laws;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to building relationship and work with all levels of senior management, staff and stakeholders
- Sound understanding of recruitment & selection best practices in human resources;
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics System (an asset);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: strong Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.