On behalf of a very highly regarded financial services provider, we are recruiting for Vice President - Compliance.
You will work with clients across various sectors to provide critical support that helps them meet ever-increasing regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Act as CO/MLRO for regulated entities
- Develop and maintain procedures, systems and controls to ensure compliance with the Cayman Islands AML Regulations.
- Ensure knowledge of legislation and regulatory landscape remains up to date in order to advise on operational and compliance matters
- Liaise with all relevant service providers
- Ensure that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Prepare documents related to queries arising from law enforcement and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure Financial Crime / Money laundering procedures are kept up to date at all times
- Be the main point of contact for relevant regulatory bodies
- Prepare and present compliance reports to the respective Board of Directors
- Supervising and training other staff members
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or Commerce
- Recognized professional certification like ACAMS or ICA preferred
- At least 7 years of professional experience and 3-5 years of experience within the Asset Servicing Industry
- Strong technical knowledge relating to KYC and AML
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations,
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.