An amazing temporary opportunity for a strong Analyst to join a fantastic firm based in the Cayman Islands on a temporary basis.
Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key contributor to the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges.
This role will help define business requirements, participate in user acceptance testing, support rollout of projects, and assist in the product management of applications in use. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of SQL language and has the ability to construct business cases based on analyses of data and data needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related business field required
- Minimum of three years of related work experience required.
- Proficient knowledge with SQL language/coding as well as working knowledge of analytic reporting packages such as Access, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
Hourly rate based on your experience plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply