Our client is seeking for a Finance Lawyer (CLOs and structured products) to join their Finance team in Grand Cayman.
The Agency is recruiting for a Finance lawyer to join a global offshore law firm which is regarded as one of the top employers in the Cayman Islands. The firm has a collegiate and collaborative working culture, offers its employers structured progression, work/life balance and quality offshore work.
You will be working within a highly-regarded team, in a speicalised role acting for financial institutions, sponsors and major corporates on a variety of finance, largely focusing on Collateral Loan Obligations and other structured products.
- 5 years’ PQE with finance experience at a reputable law firm;
- A minimum of 2 years' CLO experience ideally gained from a leading law firm in a major onshore or offshore jurisdiction
- You must be admitted to practice in the Cayman Islands or an eligible jurisdiction such as England & Wales, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada;
- A strong academic record;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and flexibility.
Salary: US$180,000- US$240,000 per annum, plus bonus, relocation assistance, generous annual leave and much more.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.