An exciting opportunity is available for a stellar candidate looking to be a Fund Administrator! If it is you, please read on.
You will be part of a global institutional firm that excels in delivering high-quality services across a diverse range of investment fund structures and strategies. You will be assisting the Fund Administration Manager in overseeing the day to day fund related administrative activities.
- Take full responsibility for service, maintenance and development of client relationships for a portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the periodic file reviews of fund documentation and filing of relevant information.
- Responsible for leading collection efforts of advances/receivables.
- Assist in the monthly reporting of client and statistical data.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all fund legal records, including the digitizing of all emails.
- Manages the Document Execution Form workflows for board resolutions, agreements and other transaction documentation prior to director execution.
- Take responsibility for regulatory and risk management projects on assigned portfolio
- Monitor the accounts receivable for portfolio of clients and escalate when necessary
- Evaluate risk involved with each situation and prioritize time and risk levels appropriately
- Demonstrate understanding of the operational risk associated with Governance clients, including a complete understanding of all Policies & Procedures
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and regulatory changes and assist in projects related to operational risk and compliance
- Willingness to take on additional duties as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or internationally recognized professional qualification
- At least 3 years investment fund client service experience
- Corporate secretarial, legal secretarial or paralegal experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands laws (The Mutual Funds Law) strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of applications. Advanced Excel is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication and sound organizational skills are essential
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, including reporting and providing support to various members of a large team and diverse client portfolio.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply