The Agency is recruiting for a Trust Manager on behalf of a financial services company based in the Cayman Islands.
Our client provides a full range of trust and corporate service including the provision of corporate trustees, directors, enforcers and protectors, and also a full range of services to private trust companies. They are looking for a qualified Trust Manger who will assist with the overall management of the business line, as well as being involved in the direct management of staff and client portfolios.
What’s on offer as a Trust Manager?
- The opportunity to work with one of Cayman’s most well-established financial services providers, specializing in a diverse range of trust work.
- Working within a high-performing team
- The opportunity to work for an offshore company with a solid reputation for professionally developing employees
- An impressive compensation package with great benefits
You will be responsible for the ongoing management and administration of existing clients including the review of relevant documentation and the monitoring of ongoing responsibilities including ensuring compliance with all aspects of the relevant laws, and liaison with the firm’s accounts department as necessary regarding the preparation and review of financial statements for complex trusts structures, companies, private trust companies and special purpose vehicles;
Ideal qualifications/skills of the Trust Manager:
- A professional qualification such as ACCA, CA and STEP
- 5+ years of PQE
- Previous managerial experience including relevant experience in the administration and management of a portfolio of trust and corporate clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.