We're recruiting for a Trust officer on behalf of an offshore, Cayman Islands financial services provider.
Working as part of a collaborative team, you will be empowered to manage your own portfolio of private trust companies and clients.
The role of a Trust Officer within this high-performing, reputable financial services firm has an emphasis on providing upstanding client services as this is an opportunity to deal directly with a variety of clients at all levels, meaning no two days will be the same. Your role as a Trust Officer within this supportive environment will offer the opportunity to strengthen your interpersonal skills as a result of articulating the 'why's', 'what's', 'when's' and 'how's to your clients on behalf of the firm. You'll build solid relationships externally and internally allowing for professional development in an environment which is set up to see you thrive.
What is in it for you?
- As a Trust Officer with this company, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications relevant to the trust field to help you keep growing professionally.
- This company believes in its people and their competitive compensation packages reflect this.
- Their reputation is well-respected within the offshore financial services sector given the exceptional background and experience of its people and the overall success of their accomplishments.
- As they have a number of service lines, the opportunity to grow and diversify your skillset is a benefit of taking on the Senior Trust Officer role here and the regular interaction with various departments will allow for this.
- You will be taking ownership of the administration of your own portfolio of complex private clients and private company structures.
- You will have regular, open communication with trust clients as well as other legal, investment and transaction contacts.
- You will demonstrate your exquisite eye for detail when reviewing relevant documentation for the establishment and continuation of complex trusts and trust companies.
- You will review documents pertaining to the establishment and continuation of private trust companies and complex trusts and related companies and ensure compliance with the same and all aspects of the relevant laws.
- If you possess an internationally-recognised qualification such as STEP, CA, CPA or ACCA along with a minimum of 2 years of trust experience, this would set you apart but if not, a relevant degree and a proven track record in the trust field would mean you stand a good chance; or
- If you are keen to gain/have started a professional qualification with around 3 years or more trust experience then this is also of interest to this firm.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.