The Agency is recruiting for an Investment Manager on behalf of a leading bank in the Cayman Islands.
The individual will work with a wide range of clients and will be responsible for providing investment information and financial advice, thus maintaining an excellent knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products
- Manage investment portfolios on behalf of key clients.
- Review investment strategy, seeking out new opportunities and recommending changes in investments to manage risk and improve returns.
- Measure and evaluate return on investment, picking up on and assessing trends and market conditions that may impact the portfolio.
- Manage and work harmoniously with other team members
- Manage relationships with important clients, acting as primary point of contact for queries and periodic updates
- Maintain and expand knowledge of the financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential, using this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics,
- A professional designation such as a CFA/CPA/CA/CAIA would be an asset
- Typically requires 8 years experience in the related area with at least 1 - 3 years supervisory experience. Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
- Proven relationship management experience and ability to partner with HNW clients.
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands (or similar) regulatory framework;
- Knowledge of emerging supervisory techniques, ML/TF trends, and up-to-date knowledge of domestic and international financial and economic events;
- Proven ability to deliver outputs within established timeframes;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; and
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Salary based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
Please note we will only be considering applicants with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in the Cayman market.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply