The Agency has partnered with one of Cayman's largest law firms in search of a high-calibre Legal Secretary
As the successful Funds Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for providing administrative and legal support to the firm’s Attorneys, including:
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents;
- Maintaining the time-keeping records and calendars of fee-earners;
- Coordinating appointments, preparing invoices;
- Assisting in the recovery of accounts receivable;
- Liaising with our local and international clientele.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2.5 years legal secretarial experience working within the corporate, finance or funds practice of a reputable law firm;
- Outstanding organisation skills and the ability to work under own initiative;
- High level of computer literacy; with excellent Microsoft Office suite skills;
- Previous experience of document management systems.
The salary for this position is US$70,000–90,000 + bonus and other benefits including relocation if necessary.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky.