We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Bookkeeper responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also be responsible for processing business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful candidate should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Provide accounting support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Assist with budget preparation and reviews
- Accounting Degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 Years of Bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prolonged standing, walking, and climbing stairs
- Exceptional organizational skills paying close attention to details
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including professional telephone etiquette
Salary: US$ 35,000 - US$50,000 plus benefits as per labour law.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, Caymanians and PR Holders for this position.