We are recruiting for an experienced Risk Manager on behalf of a leading company with business in multiple industries.
We are looking for a reliable experienced Risk Manager to join our client. You will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace. As a Risk Manager, you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans according to legal guidelines
- Manage the Group H&S resource
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Review policy wordings and indemnification provisions in business contracts to ensure best practice coverages in alignment with the companies’ risk appetite and tolerance levels
- Coach and supervise junior staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred with proven managerial experience in a similar role
- Broad experience of insurance products across a diverse range of businesses and international insurance markets, construction related experience an advantage
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety
Salary - US$100K-135k per annum plus benefits as per cayman labour law
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.