Our client a major financial services company is looking for a CRD BDM.
- Business Analyst with Asset Management domain requires candidate with strong CRD and domain knowledge, analytical skills and ability to communicate.
- Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help implement solutions.
- Analyze and conceive new business processes and re-engineer existing ones for optimization
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for the development team.
- Create BRD/FSD
- Liaise between business and technical teams to ensure a full understanding of requirements on both ends
- Document and create use case scenarios for requirement verification
- Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Document product and business knowledge to make it accessible to team members and end users.
- Strong working Knowledge and expertise in Wealth Management. (mandatory)
- Knowledge on Accounting /Reconciliation process used for Capital Markets.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks per criticality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and decipher business unit lingo
- Ability to analyze requirements and determine testing mechanisms
- Ability to think strategically and provide insight into how to improve existing business and technology processes
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper Management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to quickly digest new information and learn new businesses and processes