Our client major financial services company is looking for Enterprise Technical Architect.
What do you bring:
- Experience with Technical DoJo.
- Coach/Supervise all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint demo, daily stand ups
- Conduct Value stream mapping exercises to bring together business strategy, product vision and development initiatives.
- Guide/coach feature/story mapping working sessions
- Mentor Scrum Masters in retrospective, time boxing and facilitation techniques; Coach teams to retrospect and achieve higher levels of performance.
- Coach product owners and development teams with respect to Agile processes and mindset – writing user stories, slicing techniques, sizing/estimation methodologies, business value estimation and progress tracking methods.
- Guide the stakeholders, development and operations teams on mature DevOps practices (Deployment Pipeline, Cross-team collaboration, Test-driven Development, CI/CD)
- Facilitate cross-communication and an open culture to sort out intra-team dependencies often extending to third-parties and vendors.
- Oversee the Creation, Estimation, Slicing and Disaggregation of Epics, Features and User Stories in Backlog Refinement sessions
- Guide teams in developing high level product road maps
- Deep Experience with Cloud/AWS, Cloud Migrations
- Ability as a change agent, coaching and transforming large organizations and teams on effective execution of software development
- Experience with SVN/GIT, DevOps, Agile Engineering, ETL