Full Stack Engineer
As a full-stack software engineer, will code back-end services and front-end interfaces:
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web
- Design, implement and use web services
- Iterating rapidly with our development team
- Integration across technologies and applications, application development, user interface development, and system testing
- A current Secret level security clearance is required and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.). Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Languages
- Experience with the agile software lifecycle.
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Experience in cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)