Supply Chain Manager
Are you a passionate Supply Chain Manager that is interested in working for a progressive Federal contractor, that has a unique commercial corporate culture, great benefits and a ton of upward mobility? Then look no further!
Our customer is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to support our client, Project Manager Mission Command (PM MC), at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Performs all duties related to supply chain management, ordering, fulfillment, and final assembly kitting for assigned projects
- Coordinates all Purchase Orders (POs) for subcomponent orders from multiple vendors
- Coordinates all logistics to bring together subcomponents from multiple vendors in support of the final kitting/QA of each kit before final delivery
- Manages and reports on all aspects of project management for assigned projects to Government Project leads
- Creates and disseminates workmanship standard information to any current or potential new suppliers for materials
- In-briefs all new manufacturers on high quality standards and workmanship expectations prior to them commencing work
- Evaluates all potential and existing manufacturers for quality, schedule, supply chain risk, and program management, to determine which manufacturers are acceptable sources of supply
- Tracks material flaws and Corrective Actions Requests for material found to be deficient
- Serves as the primary liaison between the contract technical point of contact and all stakeholders
- Work performed focuses on all aspects of supply management to include, but not limited to: equipment management, inventory management, property accountability, shipping logistics and coordination, and the administration and procurement of all components/equipment required for delivery
More About the Role:
You will work side-by-side with our customer and other professionals in support of Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P). This includes the management of the ordering process from suppliers, the ordering process from customers, the management of funding, inventory, shipments, and working with suppliers on modifications of goods to be procured, as needed.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- An Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years experience or an Associates Degree and 7 years experience or No Degree and 9 years experience may be substituted.
- Excellent Project Management/planning skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- PMP Certification
Catch Talent is a high-touch recruiting agency that delivers end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to growing technology, digital media, and professional services companies. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Catch brings decades of technical recruiting expertise to both local and national clients and offers a full range of flexible solutions including direct placement hiring, recruitment process outsourcing, contract, and contract-to-hire models. Catch specializes in the full talent attraction lifecycle by sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates who are interview-ready, culturally-aligned, and ready to make an immediate impact - learn how at catchtalent.com.
Catch Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.