Provide engineering guidance to standardize processes and hardware that are system agnostic for all thread associated with A&I midpoint capability.
- Provide systems engineering support to a customer Architecture & Integration (A&I) program. In this capacity, the Systems Engineer (SE) will provide engineering guidance and produce technical documents to standardize processes and hardware that are system agnostic for all thread associated with the A&I midpoint capability.
- Will explore innovative ideas, technologies, and processes to integrate into the future midpoint functional architecture (MFA).
- Address the systems engineering challenges associated with designing, proving, and integrating midpoint next generation concepts.
- Support requirements gathering, system design and architecture, integration, testing, interface standards, CONOPS development, business model development, and security requirements definition for the MFA initiative.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and organization to ensure accurate documentation of current and future architectural requirements.
- Provide analyses of technical alternatives as they affect cost, schedule, performance, and technical risk, to include risk analyses and trade studies.
- Document current midpoint operations and identify a migration path to a converged midpoint architecture.