Supports delivery/development of the Enterprise IT-as-a-Service (EITaaS), Zero Trust Architecture, and Cloud Security initiatives.
Candidate will support the development of the Enterprise Security efforts required to support delivery of the Enterprise IT-as-a-Service (EITaaS), Zero Trust Architecture, and Cloud Security initiatives.
- Applies Network Engineering principles, methods, and tools for integrating components (for example, network equipment, protocols, telephony) to develop a functional system or prototype to test the security of computer networks.
- Ensure capabilities align with DoD governing policies and meet the intent of the development objective or capability;
- Provide subject matter expertise to achieve joint full spectrum network interoperability and integration for EITaaS, Zero Trust, and Cloud Security Implementation;
- Determine user requirements and design specifications for networks identifying gaps and overlaps across existing DODIN Operations and DCO technical capabilities;
- Develop processes and procedures to implement and ensure Enterprise Security operational requirements are met DoD-wide;
- Organize, coordinate, and de-conflict Enterprise Security activities and participate in working groups and other related events;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to advise and assist with the planning and identification of mission assurance requirements;
- Assess and evaluate new network technologies and make recommendations regarding integration
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification
**TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH REQUIRED