If you are an organized fin or accout. professional, with strong analytical skills and ability to see the "whole picture," you might want to read this
- Financial Reporting
- Dashboards and KPIs
Finance and Operations Sr. Analyst
Lending Experience Preferred
Miami- Brickell Area
Accessible via Tri- Rail and People Mover
If you are an organized finance or accounting professional, with strong analytical skills and ability to see the “whole picture,” and want to fast track your Finance and Operations Career development, this opportunity is for you.
Our client is a Private Equity company seeking a junior Finance and Operations Manager to act as an adjunct to the Secured Portfolio Manager. You will be exposed to several operational functions and will assist the Secured Portfolio Manager coordinating the successful completion of various projects, by ensuring that critical milestones are reached on a timely fashion.
- Act as an adjunct to the Secured Portfolio Manager supporting the and providing consultation to the Operations HUB
- Assist with the necessary ERP training for the region in order to maximize efficiency
- Develop relevant KPIs for an efficient management of the business – Early alert system and proactive course of action compass
- Create and manage a relevant Dashboard to be presented to the Managing Director, and board of directors, on a regular basis
- Support budgeting and forecasting process, as well as periodic reporting and variance analysis
- Ad Hoc analysis
- Prepare power point presentations
- Various business analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Other projects as requested
- Business related college degree with or 2 to 6 years of experience in related area
- Business gravitas to interact with the vendors, clients, and lending institutions
- Strong command of Excel and MS Power Point
- Critical thinking is required
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) – a must.
- Base salary of 50- 65k (based on experience/education);
- Medical Insurance
- Parking, PTO, more
- The Corporate Office is accessible by Tri-Rail or Metro Rail and the “Downtown People Mover” as well.
Please consider following us on LinkedIn:
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person a at Time,” ttg OPT.