GENERAL SUMMARY: Our client is a highly respected and regarded non-profit organization in the seniors housing and care sector that provides...
Our client is a highly respected and regarded non-profit organization in the seniors housing and care sector that provides industry-leading data, as well as research, analytics and events to operators and investors. The Client Support Manager is responsible for providing a best-in-class client experience to clients and prospects for the Mapping Data Service.
The Client Support Manager will have heavy interaction with clients to ensure client requests are addressed timely and accurately. The successful candidate must have strong client service skills, with a passion for delivering an exceptional client experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Receive inbound client services calls, emails and web inquiries – ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Support new sales prospecting efforts, to ensure highest standard of client services is maintained.
- Act as first line of support for technical issues, escalating inquiries to cross-functional teams and supervisor as appropriate.
- Provide clients with training and ongoing product support following first-year onboarding.
- Provide ongoing proactive and reactive client service outreach to accounts and end-users to drive client engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain subject-matter proficiency of all data product offerings and associated value propositions.
- Provide product development recommendations based on direct experience with clients.
- Limited, at most two times per year in conjunction with corporate sponsored events.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in client services support role.
- Experience delivering results while working under deadlines and pressure.
- Position requires experience solving problems using multiple computer systems and exceeding client expectations from a customer service standpoint.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize workload in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce (or comparable CRM systems).
- Experience with client services and building relationships.
- MUST be able to work Monday – Friday (9:00 – 5:00 PM ET).
- Up to 10% annual bonus