Provides technical analysis and design, testing and deployment of IAM solutions.
Tempe, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT
PAM Analyst (Privilege Access Management)
CyberArk Analyst - The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst provides technical analysis and design, testing and deployment of IAM solutions. Additionally, the Analyst utilizes existing systems to perform IAM functions to provide IAM-related support to business end users, focused on business processes to delivery IAM solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work across groups and team members to identify and document requirements.
- Assist with integration of databases, operating systems, and applications into IAM tools (SailPoint, Ping, MFA, etc.)
- Assist with compliance needs, related to access reviews, lifecycle management, access requests, and other IAM functions.
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to independently assess compliance with defined standards.
- Responsible for process documentation and technical reporting.
- Perform tasks related to end user access, including user access provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications in various systems and applications.
- Validate and maintains user access roles and entitlements.
- Works with business users to ensure roles and processes meet business needs, while adhering to IAM standards.
- Strong understanding of IAM systems and how they relate to governance, identity lifecycle, and account management.
- Familiarity with enterprise directories (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.).
- Database knowledge; comfortable working with data structures and SQL reporting.
- Strong understanding of KPIs, KRIs, and metric reporting.
- Experience with SailPoint, Ping, and other IAM systems and tools.
- Experience with process automation.
- Technical writing skills to deliver support documents, tracking, and organization of materials.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business users.
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (SOX, PCI, etc.).