Ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients
Essential Job Function
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- BSN Required
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- BLS Required
- A minimum of 1 year of OR experience in an Acute Care setting as a Registered Nurse is required