Ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- BSN Required
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- CNOR Preferred
- At least 1 year of Operating Room experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting