This position encompass all aspects of Controls System Engineering and Information Systems development, as well as Project Management.
- Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, Siemens Schneider Omron
- programming or implementing PLCs
- Customizations and Configurations
- Controls project planning (i.e., project scheduling/phasing, subcontract planning, resource planning, budget planning, commissioning planning)
- Review of project requirements & definition and the formulation of project specifications (i.e., functional, design, etc.)
- Verification and validation of engineered system (hardware and/or software) to specifications
- Project risk analysis
- All aspects of control system execution, from hardware design, system design, network design, software development (PLC and/or PC related systems), and system commissioning.
- Involved in technical, system architecture and application conception
- Progress monitoring of engineering and installation subcontractor
- Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client.