Ensure that all schedule is flawless, while work alongside the CFO in supporting the company's continued growth.
Our client is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support their Chief Financial Officer.
The company's Finance team is responsible for positioning the company for long-term financial prosperity, developing strategies for team growth, tracking company expenses, overseeing global vendors, and monitoring receivables from clients.
As the EA, you will be in charge of ensuring that the schedule is flawless, and work alongside the CFO and his directs to maximize their ability to focus on the team’s key priorities in supporting the company's continued growth. This role will ensure that the CFO is prepared for all meetings, including compiling briefing documents, decks, and other materials for meetings, interviews, and company events. This role will also support and resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, and helping to identify and implement solutions.
As the Executive Assistant, You will:
- You will manage complex internal and external meetings and domestic and global travel schedules
- You will review and process contracts and expenses, including establishing/administering process for tracking team budget, and assisting team (as needed) with budgets, invoices, and AP/AR issues
- You will resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- You will handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments
- You will ensure the CFO is prepared for all meetings, conducting research where necessary and compiling briefing documents for meetings, interviews, etc.
- You will conserve the team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails, letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; and assisting with presentations
- You will attend team meetings as needed, taking notes and providing follow-up on action items
- You'll maintain confidentiality and protect operations by having a high level of discretion
- You'll anticipate the needs of the CFO and his leadership team. Plan ahead and be resourceful.
- You'll work alongside the CFO’s leadership team, partnering to ensure information flows across the organization, as well as helping ensure accountability on action items both from internal stakeholders and within the teams.
- You'll act as the primary facilitator for internal and external individuals on matters pertaining to leader access; you are the team expert and go-to resource for general requests and questions; you are the keeper of all team resources
- You should be unafraid to offer suggestions and make improvements to processes;
- You will prioritize conflicting needs with no guidance and keep leadership informed of short and long-term responsibilities and commitments;
- You will complete expense reports per policy and executive requests
- You will work independently on projects from start to finish;
- You will observe workplace dynamics and keep leaders updated on what is occurring in the environment;
- You will act as a role model and provide leadership and inspiration for aspiring administrative staff;
You should have:
- You have a BA / BS degree and 6+ years of Executive support;
- You bring a strong attention to detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us;
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to interact with internal and external partners;
- You work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment;
- You exhibit grace and patience under pressure, and the ability to go with the flow amidst ever-changing needs and priorities;
- You have superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks;
- You are a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping;
- You are available to deliver quickly, across global time zones, in multiple languages, and from locations all over the world. We need you not only to keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up;
- You love to work awfully hard and have a blast doing it. Our team believes what we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win;
- You are an efficient self-starter and decision-maker that can act on instinct ;
- You are highly skilled in Google and Microsoft Office productivity suites, as well as other electronic communications;
- You have experience in a start-up environment (this is a plus!);
- You have the ability to travel 10% as needed.