Provide critical partnership to the leadership team to create and execute on people strategies that accelerate business objectives.
The client is seeking an Associate Director of Human Resources to support the company's rapid growth.
What You'll Do
- Partner with cross-functional teams on employee relations, change management, people strategy and employee engagement as the company scales.
- Build and implement a talent management strategy to enable a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Develop and report people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Partner with the leadership team to define and drive a talent management and development strategy that supports and accelerates the company growth.
- Collaborate with other members of the HR and recruiting teams to execute annual programs e.g. compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys, benefits reviews.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership by providing coaching and guidance on people management best practices
- Drive HR infrastructure projects, such as vendor and partner selection, deployment, and management.
- 8-10+ years of progressive HR experience, specifically with organizations mindful of developing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and PHR certification preferred
- Strong preference for experience with life science organizations, specifically with commercial, engineering and scientific functions
- Prior experience with a distributed international workforce a plus
- Experience with employee relations, compensation management, performance management, employee engagement, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, total rewards
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Track record of building strong, trusting relationships at all levels of the organization
- Curiosity to perform deep root cause analysis and propose customized solutions
- High comfort level with data-driven decision making
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salary
- 4x Daily shuttle to and from San Francisco (more locations to come)
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Catered lunch and dinner