We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our client's Recruitment team and manage the first stage of the company's recruiting process.
As the company’s Talent Sourcer, you will be working directly with the company’s Lead Recruiter, as well as the hiring managers in the company’s SF headquarters. Aiding on the scale of the company’s launching teams, you will be responsible for identifying, outreaching to, and following up with top talent, while further establishing effective outbound communications for the company’s talent brand.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Do:
- Source, reach out to, and follow up with candidates for all of the company’s open roles for their SF location: Account Executives, BDRs, and Customer Success Managers (potentially Solutions Engineering roles as well)
- Source passive candidates through a variety of channels by becoming an expert at understanding the company culture, the nuances of what to look for, and the ideal profile for each of the company’s open roles
- Optimize and personalize the value proposition of your outreach depending on candidates' profiles and opportunities
- Review inbound applications and advise on the health of the funnel; advise on ways to improve traction and quality of applications
- Maintain tracking and success metrics
- Work alongside the company’s hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of current and future talent needs
- 6 months to 2+ years of experience sourcing talent for the Bay Area tech market, required
- Experience sourcing for a small start-up preferred
- Eagerness to help build the brand and get the company name out into the talent market
- Interest in working at an early-stage start-up and helping us build our recruiting organization as we scale
- Willing to relocate to the Bay Area (if you aren't here already) - this is an in-office role
- Results-focused problem-solver. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Take the initiative. If you see a way to make something more efficient, collaborate to make it happen.
- Strategic thinker. Translate high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- Candidate focused. Passionate for providing a white-glove candidate experience at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Open-minded. Eager to build and contribute to an inclusive workforce.
- Team player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Flexible vacation – take time off when you need it
- 10-year post-termination option exercise window vs the industry standard (90 days)
- 100% medical/vision/dental insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching