A well established CPA Firm is seeking a Tax Supervisor to join their team based in Seattle.
Bolt Talent Solutions is seeking a Tax Supervisor for a CPA Firm in the Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity to make an impact serving as the primary point of contact for multiple high net worth individuals, their family members, organizations and closely held corporations.
Do you want to work for a close-knit company and experience a truly collaborative culture that individually tailors career paths for each team member?
Have it all! Live, work and play close to home while reaping all you deserve from your years of hard work. Our client offers highly competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, no travel, work life balance, and April 15th is a holiday with this leading firm!
What will you be doing?
- Throughout the year, serve as the primary point of contact for the tax consulting, advising and preparation of tax returns for multiple clients
- Proactively communicating with other staff on status of projects and assistance needed
- Mentoring and participating in training as an attendee
- Work with team members to tackle more complex accounting and/ or tax matters
- Continually cognizant of time budgets without sacrificing the quality and/or efficiency of work
What skills and experience do you need to bring to the table?
- Requires a Bachelor’s in Accounting; must be actively pursuing CPA or currently hold CPA license
- Must have 5-7 years of directly related experience
- Public accounting experience highly desired
- Must have tax consulting and tax return preparation experience for high net worth individuals, non-profit organizations and companies
- Demonstrated ability to establish a strong rapport and communication with clientele
- Strong ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applies principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must have strong consultative skills dealing with complex tax and accounting issues
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation
- No relocation assistance is provided, only local candidates need apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bolt Talent Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Bolt Talent Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.